Friday, June 1, 2012

Thanks Pinterest!

For Mother's Day I wanted to do something special for Easton's WONDERFUL Grandmothers that he has!  So while on Pinterest about 2 months ago (don't have time lately) I found a sign that someone had made that just said "Love" with babies hand and foot prints.  I thought well then I should just add a foot at the top and make it say "I Love."  So for Mother's Day 2012 Easton's MiMi and G got this special gift from him.  He was about 3 1/2 months old. 
 It was fun, but also challenging, to do an art project with an almost 4 month old. Every time I would put paint on his hand he would close it. And every time I would put paint on his foot he would smear it onto his other (clean) foot. As you can see it was a mess. He had it all over Kevin and if you look closely you can see the yellow on his nose. =0) But we had lots of fun and something special to remember this time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment