Friday, June 1, 2012

Meeting Sweet Savannah

On May 16, 2012 at 3:21 pm my good friend Allison and her husband Chase welcomed their 2nd little girl into the world! 

Savannah Claire Williamson. 
6 Pounds 10.5 ounces
20 inches long
 Thankfully Mommy had a fairly easy time during labor and delivery.  I was unable to see her in the hospital due to a crazy work schedule.  So I picked a day about a week after she was born and stopped by their house for a visit.  
She is beautiful!!  I couldn't believe just how small she was.  Its hard for me even now to remember how small Easton was.  Its crazy to think he was almost a whole pound smaller than SC.  I'm not really good at seeing who newborns look like but, to me, Savannah looks like her mommy.   
She was napping when I arrived then woke up just in time for me to snap some cute photos. 

 
This is Savannah's sweet big sister, Brantley Rae!  I think Savannah is one lucky girl!  Here is BR loving on SC. =)I was able to snap a picture of me and both of Allison's girls.  I had to get in the floor to do it, but that's perfectly fine with me.  I am so overjoyed for Chase and Allison! They are wonderful parents and BR and SC are some lucky girls.  Congratulations!

No comments:

Post a Comment