Friday, June 1, 2012

Easton at 4 Months Old


Here is our baby boy at 4 months old! This little man is my Love! 
Weight: 12 Pounds
Height: 23 inches long
Diapers: Size 1
Clothes: Wearing 0-3 months. (Haven't even tried 3-6 bc I'm sure it will be huge.)

E Lately:
*Loves his play mat
*Likes being held up over your should to see whats going on around him
*Is sleeping in his crib! It was hard at first but now is a relief that I can make as much noise as I want in my own bedroom.  I feel like its my mommy time.  After I put him down I sit in the bed and read or mess around on my phone.  Who would have ever thought I would consider that relaxing. ha!
*Eating 4 oz every 3 hours
*Likes his daycare
*Sleeping 9-10 hours (8:30pm-6am)
*Still loves being swaddled.
*Loves his bumbo
*Smiles ALL the time
*Likes to Oooh and Ahh and "talk"
*LOVES grabbing and holding his feet.  They haven't made it to his mouth yet but I'm sure they will soon.
*Rolls from his stomach to his back.  And half way when rolling from back to stomach.
*Sits very well when supported.
*Putting everything in his mouth (especially his fingers)
*LOVES to kick and splash in the tub!
*Started using medium flow nipples on his bottles
*Loves to sit and stare at his daddy!
*Had his first ear infection (boo! Poor baby) =( 

This little man makes me smile every day! Kevin and I are so blessed to have such a healthy baby boy!
We Love you SO much Easton! I cant believe you are 4 Months Old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment