Sunday, January 15, 2012

36 Weeks


36 Weeks- Month 9! WHOA BABY!! Cant believe we are almost there! I went to the doctor earlier this week (1/3/12) and she said that I am measuring right on track and that his heart rate sounded good. She also told me that I was a fingertip to 1 cm dilated. This news didn't surprise me. As far along as I am I would hope that 1 cm would be the case. Kevin, who's been really ready for Easton to get here, was the opposite of me. When I told him about the 1 cm he had a mini freak out and said, "so that means you are contracting?!?" I told him that that wasn't the case and that women can stay at 1 cm for 3-4 weeks. He calmed for a second but it was cute to hear the panic/surprise in his voice.




He's still in the 17.2- to 18.7-inch and 4.2- to 5.8-pound range and continues to beef up. He's getting closer and closer to being able to breathe on his own.
His skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.
His liver and kidneys are in working order.
Circulation and immune systems are basically good to go, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment