Monday, November 28, 2011

29 Weeks


Pregnancy Highlights of Week 29:


Maternity Clothes: Anything stretchy and comfortable. Love my yoga pants and tops.

Best Moment this week: Getting our glider and ottoman in that we ordered.

Gender: It's a boy!

Movement: All the time! Love it! Its such a neat feeling.

Food Craving: Strawberries and chocolate sauce still!

What I miss: Being able to sleep on my back.

Sleep: I am starting to toss and turn more now. One leg will start to go numb and tingle so I flip to the other side, That helps for a minute or two then it comes back, so I flop to the other side. But it doesn't start until about 2 o'clock in the morning.

What I am looking forward to: My next doctor's appointment.

Belly Button: IN

Symptoms: My legs falling going numb and having RLS! ugh!

Your baby's the size of a squash!
Baby already measures about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long. Right now, he weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds but he's still got a ways to go -- can you believe he'll triple in weight before birth?




No comments:

Post a Comment