Monday, November 28, 2011

28 Weeks Preggo


28 Weeks (Month 7) Starting 3rd Trimester!!!


Maternity Clothes: Yes, I finally bought some maternity jeans about a week ago. Much better than my jeans I was wearing.


Gender: It's a boy!


Movement: Mostly early in the morning when I'm getting ready for work and then when I get home from work. He doesn't move around that much when I am working, I guess because I'm constantly moving.


Food Craving: Strawberries with Chocolate sauce! Yum!


What I miss: Being able to take a HOT shower!


Sleep: doing well in this department. I only get up to use the bathroom once a night, if that.


What I am looking forward to: Doing our 4D Ultrasound!!


Belly Button: IN- and I hope it stays there!


Symptoms: None really





Your baby is the size of a Chinese Cabbage. Putting on layers of fat, your baby now weighs in around 1.5 to 2.5 pounds and measures about 13.6 to 14.8 inches.
He's starting to develop more fat, so his wrinkly skin will start to get smoother.
His lungs are mature enough that he'd probably survive if he was born now.

No comments:

Post a Comment