Wednesday, August 10, 2011

14 Weeks



Still not much going on in our world. Guess that's not all bad huh? I have my 16 week check up in just about a week. I'm 1 week behind and will be 15 weeks tomorrow. I'm really trying to get better and that way maybe EVERY Thursday when I start a new week I can blog that same day. (Maybe wishful thinking, but its worth a shot. ;) ) My mom and I went shopping around today. Looking at furniture and "stuff." We had never been in Buy Buy Baby and believe me there is alot of cute things in there. I haven't bought anything yet (even something neutral) just because I would love to be able to know the sex before I go splurging because I think once I start, it will be hard to stop. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day!




Your baby's the size of a lemon!
At 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing. He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there!
His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment