Saturday, August 6, 2011

10 Weeks

Week 10... Well here we are in double digits. Everything is still flowing along as smooth as possible. Sorry if there isn't much for me to write about in each of these earlier belly posts. I took pictures but got behind on the blogging part of it, so its hard to remember (especially with "baby brain" ) what all was going on. I am, however, working my way up to the present so that these posts can get a little better. =) If Kevin isn't there to take my picture sometimes I just go ahead and set it up myself. So, as you can see, I will sometimes have a four-legged helper in the picture.







Your baby's the size of a prune!
Now, she's about 1.2 inches long and weighs about .14 ounces. Her body length will almost double in the next three weeks. The vital organs are fully developed and they're starting to function. Plus, he/she is swallowing and kicking in there. It will be another 8 weeks or so before I get to feel that for myself.








No comments:

Post a Comment