Wednesday, October 19, 2011

20 Weeks- The halfway point!




THE HALFWAY MARK IS HERE!! 20 Weeks (Month 5) Wow time flies when you're having a baby....Or something like that. Our little Easton is halfway through baking. In one of my last belly posts (18 weeks) I was unsure of his movements. Boy, has that changed. I feel this little guy flipping, kicking, and jumping around in my belly ALL the time. It really is the most amazing feeling. Also, when we are just sitting on the couch, to look down and see your tummy jump and thump is a real reality shock that there is a little person inside me. Its exciting yet scary all at the same time. So far I am still wearing my same jeans, though they are getting a little snug.

Your baby's the size of a cantaloupe!
Baby weighs about 10.2 ounces and measures about 6.5 inches.
He's got working taste buds.
Now, he's gulping down several ounces of amniotic fluid each day -- that's significantly more than before.

No comments:

Post a Comment