Monday, May 3, 2010

Until the Day After Forever...5/3/2008


"Ill Love you until the day after forever"... was a saying that we used on our Wedding Day, 2 YEARS AGO today! I cant believe that we have already been married for 2 wonderful years. We met on a blind date on December 15, 2000. Yep, that's right, we will be together 10 years this December. WOW! (It sounds crazy coming out of my mouth, that's a long time). The wedding was beautiful! The ceremony was held at Meadow Brook Baptist Church, off of 280, and the reception followed at the Carraway Davie House. After the wedding we took a week long Honeymoon in the Grand Caymans (I cant wait until the day when we can go back) Ill post again after we have our Anniversary evening. Just wanted to be able to post some pictures, on our day, from that day 2 years ago! =)
These 2 pictures were from our 1st Anniversary. I didn't have a blog a year ago, so I thought I would share this little snippet from then. On the left is the top of our cake, cake cutter, champagne flutes from the wedding, and then behind are the flowers that he gave me. After eating our bite of cake we decided to smush it in each other's face since we were sweet, and didnt smear it, on our wedding day.

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY BESTIE! I WAS SO HONORED TO STAND BY YOUR SIDE (MOH) AS YOU & KEVIN SAID YOUR "I DO'S" & TO WATCH YOUR LOVE GROW SINCE THAT DAY! WE WISH YALL A LIFETIME OF HAPPINESS & LOVE! I HOPE YALL HAVE A GREAT NIGHT! LOVE YOU BESTIE!!

    ReplyDelete