Friday, May 7, 2010

Anniversary Evening


On our Anniversary evening we decided to go to one of our favorite restaurants, Joe's Italian! They have some of the best Italian food there. If you have never been, you really should try it. Call me up because Kevin and I are always wanting to go.
I got the chicken fettuccine with broccoli and Kevin got this special kind of lasagna. Very yummy!
The best part was this... (What seemed like a pound) was this giant piece of Zebra cake. Inside the restaurant they have a dessert window, which just tempts you the whole time you're there. We couldn't resist. =) In the background you can see Kev's huge piece of Tiramisu.
After arriving home, very full, we decided to have some champagne. I just happen to have some in there from New Years. I, being the sentimental person that I am, decided that of course we should drink it from our toasting flutes that we used at our wedding. =) I'm a sap, I know. Ha! What a Wonderful 2 years...

1 comment:

  1. MMM...me and Eric LOVE Joe's Italian. They have some amazing strawberry cake :) we might just have to go there tonight! Happy late anniversary!

    ReplyDelete