Wednesday, April 7, 2010

SUMO...Yum


Kevin and I went to Sumo this past Saturday (4/3/10) with Steve and Laura. I had only ever been to Sumo once before, but when I was there I didn't really savor the Japanese cuisine. So this time we went and I got the crab angels and some yummy delicious sushi rolls! Kevin, Steve, and Laura all got something that was going to be cooked on the hibachi grill in front of us. This is such a nice change to just a plain dinner out. They make it fun and entertaining too!
In the picture on the left, he had stacked up a pile of onions and put something in it to make it flame. It was pretty neat. The picture on the right, I don't remember what was on fire but the picture doesn't even show how big the flame really got. It was fun and we will definitely be going back.

No comments:

Post a Comment