Wednesday, July 17, 2013

First Zoo Trip!

Kevin, Easton, and I packed up the car and headed to the beach for Kevin's birthday/vacation.  While we were there, we decided to take a trip to the Gulf Coast Zoo!  This would be Easton's first trip to the zoo.  He is his Mother's son! He LOVED it!
 They had these cute little wagons for kids to ride in through the zoo.  Easton really liked this!  (That is the only hat we brought so he HAD to wear it!  I think ive finally come to the realization that I am fighting a losing battle....sigh.)

Here is E admiring the Kangaroos!

Since it was the middle of the week there wasnt a ton of people there! It was great.  You could get so close to the animals.  
Grizzly Bear



 He loved everything about everything, if that makes since.  He loved watching the Capuchin Monkeys run around and wrestle with each other in their exhibit.  He was laughing out loud.
 I think he wanted to take this Donkey home with us!  I probably wouldnt mind... I mean look how cute it is!!

I need more food for the goats!

ADORABLE!

Easton literally wanted to pet and touch every animal he could! 

 Cuteness! These two...
 The animals were soo close! I hardly had to zoom in at all for this picture of these beautiful Tigers!
Kevin and E watching the Tigers.
 E also liked to wave and say, "Hey!" to the animals that he could not touch.  Let me just tell you, it was PRECIOUS!!

 This was the pushiest Goat out of the herd.  He reminded Kevin and I of our dog Logan.  He was pushing other goats out of the way for the little morsels of food.


 Easton and MiMi as we were leaving the zoo.  It was very hot that day. 
 This is probably my favorite picture of the day.  He was saying "Bye Bye" to the Tigers as we were leaving the zoo! 
 He had a ball, as you can tell.  He was out before we got out of the parking lot.  We all, especially Easton, had so much fun this day!  Id say his first trip to the zoo was a major success!! 
Just had to get a picture of his new flip flops! LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment