Thursday, January 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Easton!




Blowing a kiss!

Sooo Big!
 I couldn't let the day go by without doing a simple HAPPY BIRTHDAY blog post!  Here is our little man at 1 YEAR OLD! Today, mommy and daddy had to work so E went to daycare.  We took cupcakes for Easton and all his friends to enjoy!  I made him the onesie he is wearing with just an iron-on.  I felt like he needed something 'birthday-ish" to wear for the day.  After daycare and work we came home and E and I took a short nap on the couch together.  Kevin, E and I decided to go out to dinner.  We went to O'Charleys where Easton was treated to free mashed potatoes and a free ice cream with chocolate syrup.  Needless to say he loved them both.  He gobbled up the ice cream (no brainer..).  There are more blog posts to come but I just had to post about our baby boy turning ONE!!!  We Love You more and more every day! I hope you have had The BEST first birthday Angel!    

No comments:

Post a Comment