Friday, November 16, 2012

Our First Halloween!

I was very excited about E's first Halloween (of course).  I decided not to go crazy with a costume because, since he isn't walking, we weren't going to be doing any trick or treating.  We decided it would be just as much fun to hang out on the porch and hand out candy.  I go his costume for $4 at Kids Market!! I was pretty proud of my purchase because it was perfect for what he was going to be doing.  Plus did I mention that he looked ADORABLE in it?!?!
 Easton loved his costume!  As soon as he was in it, and I put the "hood" over his head, he started to laugh! I love this kid!



 I loved that it had wings and everything!
Offering mommy some candy...



Oh and it also has the cutest little duck tail!
Me and my little duck had so much fun handing out candy.  That's one of my favorite things about Halloween is getting to see all the little kids in their costumes!  He wasn't bothered by any of the scary masks or herds of kids running at the door.  He just wanted to play in the candy bowl!  Next year will be our first year trick or treating.  I don't know who is more excited.....=0)

No comments:

Post a Comment