Monday, November 26, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012!

Well, Thanksgiving 2012 went off without a hitch.  We went to my inlaws for lunch with the rest of the family. 

The spread



Beautiful table scape by my MIL


My silly niece is sporting her goggles before lunch. 80).  I love her shirt!


Me and the Hubs.  I know he hates that I love to take pictures! ;)


Just sitting down to eat.  Note the bib.  ;)
  My little man didn't disappoint when it came to sitting down to eat.  He had sweet potato casserole, ham, turkey, cranberry sauce, vvegetable casserole, and a puffed congealed salad affectionately called "green stuff."  Kevin's aunt makes it for herself and him because they are the only two that eat it.  Well make that 3 now because E loved it too!  Then for dessert he tried key lime pie. 
 We had to take a moment to have a mini family photo opp.  Just the 3 of us. 

 While we were all together we took a family photo that will most likely be the picture for my inlaws Christmas card. 
The great company, good food, and all the hub bub was just too much for the little Sprout!  As soon as dessert was over he was out!  Sweet Angel!  What a busy and fun first Thanksgiving its been.

No comments:

Post a Comment