Sunday, December 4, 2011

31 Weeks



This week I had what is my 32 week Doctor's appointment. I met one of the other doctors in the practice this time. I also start going every 2 weeks now instead of once a month (Cant believe it!). While at this appointment, his heart rate was a strong 148 bpm. She had trouble keeping the Doppler on him because he was moving around so much. =)


Also on this day, after my visit with the doctor, I got to go and repeat the 4D ultrasound! (Since he didn't cooperate last time). According to the ultrasound tech he is measuring 3#s 12ozs!! BIG boy! He is also head down, where he should be. We got some much better pictures this time! Check out my next post for those AMAZING photos!



He's about 15.2 to 16.7 inches long and weighs about 2.5 to 3.8 pounds this month. He's getting so big, he's probably crowding your lungs. (You got the right!)

Your baby at 31 weeks:
He's going through major brain and nerve development.
Eye development, too. His irises now react to light!
All five of his senses are in working order.

No comments:

Post a Comment