Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Wall Quote

Well this is the last piece of the puzzle. This is the last thing I had been waiting on for Easton's room. I was unsure, at first, about what I wanted over his bed. I liked the idea of putting his name but I also wanted to do something a little different than what you normally see. I decided to go with a quote. Once that was decided I had to pick one! Much harder than you would think. There are SO many precious baby quotes to choose from. After searching I picked this one. And I totally LOVE it!!



I wish I could say that I had the talent to paint this on the wall myself. But sadly I don't. I found a website that specializes in vinyl decals. They have everything from baby quotes to home decor quotes. Anything you can imagine, they have. You can even personalize them. It was very easy to put up too. Definitley my favorite thing in his room!

No comments:

Post a Comment