Monday, September 5, 2011

18 Weeks



Now 18 weeks. Very hard to believe that I am almost half way through my pregnancy. That even sounds weird to hear. I THINK I have felt the baby kicking. I'm not positive though. Its so slight. I have bought a couple pieces of furniture for the baby's room. I bought a dresser that my mom and I will refinish and I bought a bookshelf that will have some modifications done to it but I cant decide what that may be. That is a blog post to come. As I am typing this we have just 2 days till we find out the sex of our little sweet potato! It will be the longest 2 days of my life I'm sure. Kevin is thinking that it is a girl. Me, I don't have much of an inkling. If I had to choose then I might say boy. Well one of us is right and I guess we will know Wednesday. =) Hope everyone is having a fabulous Labor Day!






Your baby's the size of a sweet potato!
She's about 5.6 inches long and about 6.7 ounces now and she keeps on growing rapidly. Can you believe she's yawning, hiccuping, sucking and swallowing?
And she's twisting, rolling, punching and kicking, too.


1 comment: