Saturday, August 7, 2010

Westin Heath Waldrop



Meet Westin Heath. This little love was born on July 16, 2010 weighing 7lbs 10oz and measuring at 20 inches long. I went that afternoon to the hospital to see his proud Mommy and Daddy. Little Westin also has a proud Big sister, Ava Reese. We were going to have our Girls Night on baby Westin's Birthday but only a few of us could make it that day. Jami, Nikki, and I (some of his many Aunts) went to visit him. He was sleeping the whole time we were there. He would open his eyes for a few seconds, only to close them again due to a bright camera flash. (Westin, that is only the beginning of bright camera flashes for you.) His great grandmother, Memaw, made him this ADORABLE door hanger with his name and an elephant in the middle to match his room. I was so thrilled that I was able to meet baby Westin! I cant wait to have more wonderful meetings and watch him grow. Congratulations Ashley, Heath and Ava Reese!!! We Love you!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. AWW! We got our own post :) Thanks for coming by sweet friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay you need to show me how to do the collage thing, so I can do it for my last two posts for my wedding =0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Girl it's easy. You have to download Picasa to do them. But once you do that it's easy.

    ReplyDelete