Tuesday, August 10, 2010

"I Love Your Love the Most"


On Saturday, July 31st, 2010 we went to see Eric Church in concert at Sloss Furnace. We went with Steve and Laura. It was actually pretty neat. I wasn't sure what to expect because the only other times I have been to Sloss Furnace was for the haunted house. Needless to say, there were no ghosts there, that I saw. The only problem with an outdoor concert in July (in Alabama) is the humidity! That was the only awful part of the whole night. Eric Church is quickly growing to become one of my favorite male country singers (Not that I have forgotten about Kenny, Brad, and Tim). He sings some great songs that you probably didn't know he sang. Check him out!




When he started playing his song called "These Boots", a lot of people in the crowd started taking off their cowboy boots and holding/swaying them in the air. It was pretty awesome! It was so crowded I didn't even try to get one of mine off because I probably would have fallin onto the person in front of me. That would have been a sight! ha ha.

Me and the hubby enjoying the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment